Friday, February 3, 2012
Healthy Super Bowl Party Ideas
• Every time team gets a first down, everybody does 10 lunges
• Halftime Zumba
• Salami? No. Kohlrabi? Yes!
• Keg of fresh, cold aqua
• Serve a huge bowl of M&M’s (melons and mangoes)
• Every time announcer says “They have to establish their running game,” everybody has to eat a stalk of celery.
• Move all furniture out of living room and have guests re-enact each play during game
• Football-shaped beet-loaf
• Have each guest predict final score and loss on next weigh-in
• AstroTurf appetizers (wheatgrass on melba toast)
• Instead of chips-n-dip, how’s about prunes-n-prawns?
One last thing: whatever you do, please don’t invite me to your Super Bowl party if you plan on following any of these tips!