Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Need a Weight Loss




Where has all my mojo gone,
And where is all my will?
I just ate a pound of cheese.
What the hell’s my deal?
Isn’t there a web site to get my act more straight?
Late at night, I snack and eat and hate
That I gain weight.

I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss at the end of the week.

I’ve gotta be strong

And I’ve gotta be smart
If I wanna improve my physique.

I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss right there on the scale.
I’ve gotta be good,
And I’ve just gotta move,
And I gotta drink water as well.



Somewhere after midnight,

In my wildest fantasy.

There’s some chips within my reach,
And some cheese dip there for me
.
Crunching on the munchies, and dipping in the dip.
It’s gonna take a Superman to help me not to slip.

I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss at the end of the week.
I’ve gotta be strong,

And I’ve gotta be smart,

If I wanna improve my physique.

I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss there on the scale.

 I’ve gotta be good,
And I’ve just gotta move,
I don’t wanna be big as a whale!
I need a weight loss!
I’m holding out for a weight loss at the end of the week.



Up where I don’t wanna be,
But I’m making my move.
I think I’m finally gonna break free.
I can swear that my scale is right here

Watching me.



Through the days and the weeks and the years,
Through the ups and the downs.
I can feel my approach
Is gonna shed me some pounds.

I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss at the end of the week.

I’ve gotta be strong,

And I’ve gotta be smart

If I wanna improve my physique.
I need a weight loss.

I'm holding out for a weight loss right there on the scale.
I’ve gotta be good

And I’ve just gotta move
I tell ya, I’m gonna prevail!

I need a weight loss!

8 comments:

  1. I just ate a pound of cheese.
    What the hell’s my deal?

    I just ate a pound of cheese.
    What the hell’s my deal?

    I just ate a pound of cheese.
    What the hell’s my deal?


    damn u cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chips and dip after midnight...gets me every time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I need a loss, too. Damn you good tasting food! Or even bad tasting food! Damn you food, period!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I about choked to death laughing at this thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails