Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Weight Loss Songs for the Wee Little Children



Do You Have a Muffin Top?


Oh, do you have a muffin top?

A muffin top, a muffin top?
Do you have a muffin top,
That rests above your waist?


Oh, yes I have a muffin top,
A muffin top, a muffin top.
Yes, I have a muffin top.
But it’s gonna get erased!

The Eensy Weensy Dieter 

The Eensy Weensy Dieter ate a dog with extra kraut.
Up went his weight, and made the dieter pout.
Went out for a run, and away went the gain,
And the Eensy Weensy Dieter 
was happy once again.



My Fannie Lies Over My Waistband
My fannie rides over my waistband,

My fannie rides over my jeans.
My fannie rides over my waistband,
Oh please make my fannie more lean
.
Slim down, slim down, Oh  slim down my fannie for me, for me.
Slim down, slim down, O slim down my fannie for me. 





Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Beer Belly Gone?
Oh where, oh where has my beer belly gone?
Oh where, oh where can it be?

With my meals cut short and my workouts long.

Oh where, oh where can it… oh, I see! It’s all about burning more calories than you consume. So simple!



Whistle While You Work Out



Just whistle while working out.
Da da dada da da (don’t pout)
And cheerfully together
Fat for muscle we'll replace. 

It’ll be less crappy if you stay happy
With a smile upon your face.

And as you sweat and shred

Just try to imagine instead

It’s only a scary nightmare

And that you're back home in bed.

8 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm giggling away here my consulting gig. Locked in dark room in giant corporate building. Someone probably heard me laugh and it's probably "frowned upon". Like my tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the exchange between you and Mike yesterday but I think I better keep my eye on you two now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' hilarious!!!! Love, love love them! Being a teacher, I can enjoy songs for children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're really a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a magnificent activity on this matter!
    92-97 Ford F-Series (F-150, F-250 & F-350) Quad 4 Gauge Pillar Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed to get this information. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails