Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why Why Why Why Why Why Why






Why why why why why why why? Why why why?
Why why why, why why why?

Sorry to be so irritating, but I really am interested in the why's of why we're all on this losing weight/healthy living journey of ours. I keep thinking that I've heard them all, but then my email inbox dings with something new.
Have I seen your reason? Do you even know what it is? If you do know what it is, then why not share it with me and the rest of the world (yes, the whole entire world will see if so no nudity, please!). 

Be sure and include a blog link if you’d like it included. Send it to jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com if you're interested in me owing you a huge favor (if you need me to help you move, I'm sorry but I'm busy that weekend). 















Rita @ The Giggly Bits













8 comments:

  1. Movie Star Motivator-Personal Trainer NYC, ''I motivate you''. John is a master adviser.Image consultant date coach and business consultant. Servicing the client's tempered headquarters: http://motivationamust.com/
    We are New York City best personal trainers, and suitable to service clients in any state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. although not as much as cathy up there...who is apparently one of New York city's best personal trainers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO GREAT. So inspiring! Clever, smart, healthy reasons. I'm motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails