Monday, February 20, 2012

Sh*tsanity: Why I Am the Jeremy Lin of Weight Loss

Jeremy Lin is an Asian who plays basketball.

I sometimes watch basketball while eating Asian food.



Two weeks ago, most of the world didn't know who Jeremy Lin was.

Two weeks ago, nobody knew who I am.



Jeremy Lin has ice water in his veins.

I have ice water in my water bottle.



Jeremy Lin is a knickerbocker.

I am a knickerblogger.



Jeremy Lin went to Harvard.

I applied to Harvard.



An employee at ESPN got fired for writing a headline with a racial slur about Jeremy Lin.
I once got fired for watching ESPN instead of working.

Jeremy Lin has been thrilling folks with his pin-point passes.

I have been thrilling folks with my pinterest postings.



Everyone's referring to Jeremy Lin with plays on his name (linsanity, linning, etc).
I sometimes refer to myself with plays on my name (sh*tastic, sh*teriffic, sh*tacular).



Nobody thought Jeremy Lin could win at the level he’s winning.

Nobody thought I could lose at the level I’m losing.



Jeremy Lin has captured everyone's imagination.

I have captured everyone's imagination (in my imagination).

10 comments:

  1. You're a Linspiration to all of us!

    Or is it a Sh*tspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still I didn't know who Jeremy Lin was till 2 mins ago, yet I've been reading your blog for over a year probably. Hmmm... So yeah who was that Jeremy again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up. I didn't go to Harvard either and look where I am. Uh, where is that exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you two could be brothas!!!!!! HA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never applied to harvard..so you have me beat...then again, I never applied to a community college either...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i looooove this . read it this morning and just read it again. makes me laugh :) (not at yOU, of course. at Jeremy Lin b/c he can't even compare to you.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you so so creative :-)

    I covet your brain at times...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are going for best contents like me, only pay a quick visit this web page all the time as it offers feature contents, thanks|
    경마사이트

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails