Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sh*tJack TightPants



Are ya ready to lose weight, kids?
Aye aye crap-tain! 
I can’t hear you.
AYE AYE CRAP-TAIN!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Who blogs every day about obesity?
Sh*tJack TightPants!

Committed and awesome and humble is he.
Sh*tJack TightPants!
If diet-tal nonsense be somethin’ you want,
Sh*tJack TightPants!

Then stop by every day (but put down that croissant).
Sh*tJack TightPants! 


Ready? Sh*tJack TightPants!

Sh*tJack TightPants!

Sh*tJack TightPants!
Sh*tJack TightPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

3 comments:

  1. As a mom with three kids who watch Spongebob daily ad nauseum I have to say this is your best weight loss song parody yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mother who's children love this show and married to a man who laughs at this show. I will now not be able to get this song out of my head..Thank you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you wish you lived in a pineapple under the sea?

    Did I ever tell you about that time my partner dressed up as Sponge Bob No Pants for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails