Friday, July 8, 2011

Most Famous Weight Loss Blogs in History

Fat-Pants-cipation Proclamation by “Ab” Lincoln

I Have a Dream… Of Weighing 75 Lbs Less by MLK

I Never Met a Ham I Didn’t Like by Will Rogers

Brave New World: Chris Columbus Is Discovering the Healthy Person Within

Alexander the Not-So-Great-Anymore

I Cannot Tell A Lie... I Just Ate An Entire Cherry Pie by George "Weighs a Ton" Washington

No Candy for Gandhi

The Weigh-Ins Are Coming! The Weigh-Ins Are Coming! By Paul Revere

Caesar Eating Salads (Tagline: “Et too fat, Brute?”)

Fat Richard’s Blogmanac by Ben Franklin

Nun of Us are Perfect by Mother Teresa

Jesus Christ, I’m Hungry by JC (Tagline: “It’s Gonna Take a Miracle For Me to Get to Goal Weight”)

One Small Bite for Man… by Neil Armstrong (Tagline: (“I Want to Weigh Less… And Not Just When I’m On The Moon”)

Darwin Is Starvin’– The Evolution of a Diet

Put Up Your Hands… And Put Down Your Forks by Al Capone

Come Up And Zumba Me Sometime by Mae West

Are You Hungry Tonight? by Elvis Presley

Genghis Kahn Do It!

Adolf H*tler, Gettin’ Fitter



5 comments:

  1. bwahah!

    I would def follow: I Cannot Tell A Lie... I Just Ate An Entire Cherry Pie by George "Weighs a Ton" Washington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tale of Two Fitties - Doing the Far, Far Better Thing

    Call of the Fried Pie - How to Ignore It and Then Some

    You're Hot On this morning, Jack! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funniest post ever! I heart you. You should be paid to name blogs. Thanks for making my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jack does it again...hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails