Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Just Hope I Don't Gain



Yummmmmmm
.
Sun Chips, fruit pies, please go away.

I seem to have found myself at another buffet.
I’m eating away my future, my life has become unbearable.
And day after day, I eat things topped with too much caramel.

I know to you it might sound strange.

But I just hope I don’t gain. (How I hope that I don’t gain) 

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
.


‘Cause so badly I wanna be healthy. (have a healthy bod)

But everyone knows a man ain’t supposed to be this heavy.
I gotta diet even tho dietin’ causes me pain, oh yeah.
Just gotta get my body to quit listening to my brain.
I just hope I don’t gain. (Oh, how I hope that I don’t gain)


Let me not gain.

Gain, gain, gain (Oh, how I hope that I don’t gain)

Ooo, baby. Let me not gain..
(Don’t wanna gain)
Oh yeah, no wanna gain.



Day in, day out, my sweat stained shirt
The way I always skip dessert.
I wait up on that scale, desperate for no gain.
‘Cause it’s a sore fate when I have more weight
And no one will ever know.
That I'm cryin’... cryin' when I go outside.

To the world outside my blog, I try to explain.

Oh, I hope I don’t gain. (Oh, how I hope that I don’t gain)

Ooo, baby.

Let me not gain, let me not gain.


I need to get on a roll if I wanna reach my goal.

Oh, let me not gain..


Oh, yeah, yeah listen.

I'm a man and I got my pride.
Give me a gain and I’ll run and hide. 

Let me not gain.

(Let me not gain)

(Let me not (gain) (gain) (gain) gain, gain)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails