Friday, July 1, 2011

Even More Rejected Weight Loss Blog Names

• Doing Hard Time in the Slimmer Slammer

• Blobby Lobby

• A Fat Worse Than Death


XXXXL Marks the Spot

Stomach-Amok

Loosing Weight (And My Ability to Spell)

There Is No “I” in “Diet”

Low-Cals Only!

I Think I Can, I Think I Can… Oh, Who Am I Kidding?

The Ace of Ass

Are You There, Blog? It's Me, Large Marge

Into the Obese Abyss

Not Only Am I Overweight, I’m Terrible At Naming Blogs

We’ll All In This Together… in Hell!


Yes, I'm On a Diet, Thank You Belly Much

Weigh-In’s World!
View From A Broad Broad


The Adventures of Pants-Too-Tight Man

Yes, I’m Fat But I Can Always Lose Weight… You, On The Other Hand, Are Ugly for Life

The Smallshank Redemption

Jack Sh*t, Trying to Lose Weight and Be More Healthy

8 comments:

  1. "There's no "I" in Diet" and "We're All In This Together...In Hell"...screw blog titles, those are my mantras!

    Hmmm...do you think there's a correlation between my choice of mantra and my success at this whole healthiness journey thing? Maybe I should rethink some things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not Only Am I Overweight, I’m Terrible At Naming Blogs" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but I think "Yes, I’m Fat But I Can Always Lose Weight… You, On The Other Hand, Are Ugly for Life" is a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong that I think some of those would be awesome blog names? I would totally read about Large Marge and Pants Too Tight Man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Loosing Weight (And My Ability to Spell)"

    ^^THIS

    made me scream out loud. Like seriously, I laughed so hard. I just made a blog post last week about "Loosing Weight."

    It is my biggest pet peeve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fat Girl Here"
    "Blobs and Blunders"
    "Jiggling Arms"

    I know. Not as creative as you! Vee at http://vikkisverandah.blogspot.com/p/cookbook.html (I need recipes for a fundraiser cookbook, please, to get my son a seizure dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am read your all blogs thanks for shear it. As soon as possible i will touch with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Not Only Am I Overweight, I’m Terrible At Naming Blogs" is my favorite...
    Fruta Planta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails