Friday, October 9, 2009

I’m Sorry, Billy Idol



Hey too-big sister, look what you’ve done.
Hey too-big mister, you’ve had your fun.
Hey too-big mister, ease up on supper, man.
Hey too-big sister, you know that you can.
Hey too-big sister, show me!

It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day for a “wow” weigh-in.
It's a nice day to lose again.

Hey too-big sister, you're just too wide.
Hey too-big mister, you’re commitin’ suicide.
You’ve wanted this for so long.
You’ve deserved this for so long.
Tell your fat ass: “So long!”
It’s a nice day to start again.
It’s a nice day for a “wow” weigh-in.
It’s a nice day to lose again.

(Pick it up)

Take me down a pound.
There is nothin' fair on this scale.
Just say a prayer on this scale.
And there's nothin' sane on this scale.
And there's nothin' to gain on this scale.
Start again.
Come on.

It's a nice day for a “wow” weigh-in.
It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day to lose again.

14 comments:

  1. I actually heard this song on the radio before I got to work! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing sure in this world -
    It's a nice day to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good. I need a "wow" weigh-in and a kick in the a$$.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! This is great! Like Shmologna, I also need a wow weigh in and a kick in the ass. This is going to be stuck in my head all day now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink tea in front of the computer, reading blogs. This is the reason I have to temporarily stop, or I am going to ruin the computer by spraying tea when I laugh!

    Excellent as always!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. But really, Jack, we want more pictures! Why not do a series called "Do I look like Sh*t?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Every day is a good day to start again no matter what it is! Never give up! I keep telling myself that! I have trouble with the non exercise/weight loss stuff but I keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah the symbolism. since stopping grains the exploding toaster has deep deep philosophical meanin' to me! thanks jack (you handsome devil!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was such a BI freak in the 80's. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love billy idol. Although he does look like he carries some sort of communicable disease. just sayin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails