Thursday, May 27, 2010

W.I.D.T.H. Flying Colors

I can't tell you that I expected this outpouring of wonderful sentiments when I threw this idea out there, but it's really been incredible seeing the wide range of reasons and rationales, and the clever and creative ways people get across their message. Thanks one and all for showing once again that, while we may have different reasons for doing what we're doing, we're all in this together.


















Terri @ Diary of a Former Fit Girl



Speaking of extra-awesomeness, go check out the very first giveaway
from my pal over at 263 And Counting. And if you win, I want a cut...

17 comments:

  1. No kidding! It has been touching, motivating, thought provoking, and sometimes downright giggle inducing. You could probably make a book out of this someday and become incredibly rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Jack. I'll send you a clif bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Alexia & Katie J! xoxo

    Luv these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has been fascinating and moving to see all these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are EXCEPTIONAL! What a powerful set of images! Everyone should see this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing these. Not only is it great to see people out there that are also struggling with the same things, but succeeding too! And the reasons they're doing it are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone, good luck with your journeys...Your reasons are compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Jack. Incredibly moving and motivating. I want a copy of the book when it comes out. Maybe a daily review would be the only medicine we need. What a GREAT idea for an even GREATER cause. You were called to this to inspired and bless the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please remove the suffix on "inspired" and allow it to become "inspire." Even my words need paring down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved them all..and awesome alexia, you are too cute for THIS. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely agree with what those people above say-- a book in the making?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you should go on GMA or the Today Show with this. Market it baby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, some of these just break my heart. Like Terri's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the opportunity, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails