Wednesday, May 19, 2010

W.I.D.T.H. All Our Heart...


Brandi @ A Life Change: My Journey to Happiness


Annie @ Annie's Weight Loss Adventure


Cassie @ Life By Cassie


Greta @ Big Bottom Blogger


Andrea


Hollie @ Hollie's Weight Loss Blog


Skinny Me @ Skinny Me!


Lizzie @ Watching And Waiting


Lonicera @ Lonicera's Lapband & Other Stories


Mary @ A Merry Life


Mel @ Mel Gets Fit


Sarah @ Fat Little Legs


Rob @ Weigh Down South


Think I'm running out of note cards? Think again.
And it's still not too late for you to get in on the W.I.D.T.H. bandwagon.
Email your note card (preferably jpg)
along with a blog link (if you want it included)
to


By the way, Katy at Project: Look Good Naked wanted me to mention that she's hosting a special Biggest Loser hosting Challenge over on her place. Get all the details right chere.



12 comments:

  1. HA i LOVE the one with the life insurance policy!! it wasn't til my husband and i got ones that HE decided to lose weight too!! lol!! men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including mine, Jack. What a lot of lovely funny people there are out there, I'd love to meet them all - and you too.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love Rob's motivation. All of these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JS, it is amazing how much these pics say in so little words.. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing this Jack. It means a LOT and it's pushed me to work harder!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Rob's insurance policy!!

    Money is a GREAT motivator. If we invested half of what we do in our career and portfolios into our HEALTH, we would all be super-athletes!!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jack! This is so wonderful seeing everyone's motivational tools and dreams and goals.

    It's really helped to push me harder :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm blown away by all of the reasons. You all move me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome, I need to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to see Greta's face instead of her (quite lovely) butt! You rock, Greta!

    Hey, there's sweet MerryMary!

    Brandi is such a great cheerleader. I luv her to bits.

    Hollie may not feel pretty to herself but she sure is pretty to us! I hope she sees that sooner than later.

    I love the name of Sarah's blog ... Fat little legs. How funny is that?

    Amen to Mel!

    lol @ Rob's insurance policy. Cute, kid, Rob!

    So you won't let poor ol' karen play any reindeer games, eh? :D ... for the Christmas version, maybe?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails