Friday, April 16, 2010

You Might Be a Fat-Neck…

I’m so, so sorry…

This post has no redeeming qualities. All I can do is tell you that I’m suffering from the worst case of the Spring sillies I’ve ever had. I try to maintain some semblance of balance on this blog, but lately I’m just a 24/7 goofball. I don’t know if it’s the warmer weather, that I’ve dropped a ton of weight or some combination of the two, but I seem to be wearing a perpetual grin.

I’ll get my act together soon and serious this space up a little, but for now the best thing is probably for me to just try to work it out of my system with the silliest stuff I can write…

  • If you can pinch an inch on your forehead, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you smoke turkeys after sex, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you are completely fluent in drive-thru speaker-speak, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If your favorite food is seconds, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If the back of your neck looks like a pack of hot dogs, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you get diagnosed with that flesh-eating disease and the doctor gives you twelve years to live, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you’ve got six different pizza places on speed-dial, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you put butter in your coffee, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you belong to “Hot Pockets Anonymous”, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If your favorite scent is tartar sauce, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you get on “The Little Engine That Could” and it says “Oh Hell No!”, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you’ve ever driven a car with a Filet-O-Fish in each hand, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If your kids use one of your dresses as a backyard tent, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If your necktie is only three inches long after you tie it, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you put mayonaise on your Lipitor, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If your shadow weighs over 100 pounds, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you say “Trick or Meatloaf” on Halloween, you might be a fat-neck.

  • If you’ve eaten a can of frosting since beginning to read this post, you might be a fat-neck.

22 comments:

  1. If you use the passenger seat's seatbelt while driving, you might be a fat neck.

    If you can start a forest fire with your chub-rub, you might be a fat neck.

    This is way too fun.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 years to live. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your silhouette from your shoulders to the tip of your head is a triangle

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the articles very useful. Keep the spirit in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come here for sillies and BTW I have only have 3 pizza places on speed dial, so I'm ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If you get diagnosed with that flesh-eating disease and the doctor gives you twelve years to live, you might be a fat-neck." LMAO!!!!!

    I'm happy to say that I don't identify with any of these "fat-neck" prerequisites. Phew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was funny. I rarely laugh out loud when I am at the computer, but this rang my bell.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO....omg I laughed so hard at this...I'm still laughing....I love your Spring silliness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I often wonder how men (and women) can breathe when most of their neck is above their collars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, I know... but, I still have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you memorized the number to your favorite take out place...you might be a fat neck!

    So funny thanks for being silly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hah! I read this and the first thing I did, was pinch my forehead.

    Sadly, I use to have quite a few of these issues *eek*. But I'm safe now! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "the back of your neck looks like a pack of hot dogs" HAHAHA!

    OMG!! I just saw a fat neck at the grocery store!

    And Lois, so did I ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL 1st time reading your blog and love it!!!

    You are doing such a great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your sillies! Laughter is good for our health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's the frosting Jack. How the heck do you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you have the sillies! I needed the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You crack me up so much. Your posts are always so enlightening and entertaining. I simply love them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If your favorite food is seconds...lmao..
    it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great way to begin the day .... laughing my head off at Jack Sh*t's silliness.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You really need to write a book!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails