Friday, April 2, 2010

Who's Too Fat?


“I’m worried about my friend.”

“Who?”

“Yes.”

“Sorry, you lost me…”

“Who’s too fat.”

“Who’s too fat?”

“That’s right.”

“What’s right?”

“Yes, What is right at goal weight now.”

“What?”

“Yes, he’s at goal weight now.”

“Who?”

“No, Who’s too fat.”

“Waitaminute, who’s too fat?”

“Absolutely.”

“Who eats too much?”

“I’ll say.”

“What?”

“What is a good example of changing your life with diet and exercise.”

“I wish you’d tell me who’s too fat.”

“He is.”

“Who?”

“Exactly.”

“I’m asking you who is too fat?”

“That’s the dude’s name.”

“That’s who’s name.”

“Yes.”

“Well, go ahead and tell me.”

“That’s it.”

“That’s what?”

“No, What is at goal weight like I told you earlier.”

“Okay… I’m gonna try this one last time. Who’s too fat?”

“Absolutely.”

“Absolutely is too fat?”

“No, who is too fat.”

“Absolutely.”

“That’s right.”

“What’s right?”

“Right at goal weight.”

*sigh*

20 comments:

  1. Yay for days off and a chuckle from you!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm ready to start my day now that I am officially smiling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we start gaining weight, are we a lot nicer to fatter people then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another excellent bootleg from an alltime great routine. You are one talented man, Jack. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's Abbott and Who's Costello?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved that bit from Abbott and Costello, and you've just made it funnier. lol Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make me laugh :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much! I did this skit in high school and it never gets old. Way to put a new spin on it, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya did Bud and Lou proud!! Funny stuff...again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just don't tell Rain Man this one :) Can't wait to see how much you weigh this month

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading your posts, your tweets, & your photo blogs! Jack be nimble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this on Google Reader, and my head was hurting afterwards. It made more sense when I came to your blog and saw the picture. Blasted Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  13. only you would be genius enough to make "the routine" about weight loss. thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails