Monday, January 4, 2010

Lo Siento, Ricky Martin



She’s into margaritas, black beans and burritos.
If she eats much more salsa, she won’t fit into her clothes.
She’s into combinations, nuevo dishes to delight.
She’s got a Mex addiction; she could eat it every night.

She'll make you order cheese dip (an extra large one should suffice),
She'll make you feed her crazy indulgence; it’s her most awful vice.
Corona with a big lime slice. Chow down!

Upside, inside out she's livin’ fajita loca.
She'll eat and eat some more, livin’ fajita loca.
Her lips are picante red as she chews on guacamole.
She is overeating, livin fajita loca. Chow down!
Livin’ fajita loca, chow down!
She's livin’ fajita loca.

Woke up with a new ambition.
In a funk she’ll be no more.
She’s got new heart, and she’s got new purpose.
She’s not going to live like she’s lived before.
Now she just drinks the water
And never orders an appetizer.
Once she got a taste of health, it really did surprise her.
Yeah, she's gotten so much wiser.

Upside, inside out she was livin’ fajita loca.
She'd eat and eat some more, livin’ fajita loca.
Her lips were picante red, she’d chew on guacamole.
No longer overeating, livin’ fajita loca. Come On!
Livin’ fajita loca, come on!
Not livin’ fajita loca.

She'll make herself good choices
And she’ll enjoy her days more thin.
She loves to live her healthy life,
Said goodbye to her double chin.
She’ll never be fat again! Come On!

Upside, inside out she was livin’ fajita loca.
She'd eat and eat some more, livin’ fajita loca.
Her lips were picante red, she’d chew on guacamole.
No longer overeating, livin’ fajita loca. Come On!
Livin’ fajita loca, come on!
Not livin’ fajita loca.

x

38 comments:

  1. Lol. I love your songs. Your picture looks great btw. Good job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... I think this has got to be the BEST one so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this part!
    She'll make herself good choices
    and she'll enjoy her days more thin
    She loves to live her healthy life
    Said goodbye to her double chin!

    yes, I'm in! Livin' La Fajita loca
    New theme song for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just tooooooooooooooooo much! I will be singing this in my sleep as I head back there now for a couple extra winks after my crazy workout hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *screams with laughter*

    Brilliant, just brilliant

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even read the lyrics; the title alone was enough for a laugh.

    Okay, now I've read the lyrics. Brilliant, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. were you able to avoid Mexican food after coming up with this one, or did you have to indulge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Livin' fajita loca. I LOVE it, Jack. Now I'm hungry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. but, but.. .salsa is very low in cal, and fat free!! :) when i'm dieting, or weight watching.. salsa is one of my staples!

    thx for persevering Jack, and stopping by yesterday. You're right.. this is a discipline I need to work on, to help the rest come alongside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Living La Vida Loca!!! This is certainly a unique spin to it, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good lord...LOL Now everytime I happen to hear this song I'll be thinking "livin’ fajita loca". LOL Happy New Year, Jack! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks alot! Now I'm going to be singing that crazy song in my head all day!! My (almost) two year old wondered what on earth I was laughing about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL, I agree, this is one of your best! Fajita loca... ::eyeroll::

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Highly appropriate as Mexican food is my absolute favourite! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmmm....fajitas. You must have written this just for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL
    I was not a Ricky Martin fan before this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh man, I used to LOVE this song. It's gonna be in my head with new words all day now. "Her lips are picante red as she chews on guacamole" - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mmm...fajitas...guacamole...I can dream, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Living in San Antonio, this could definitely be MY PERSONAL ANTHEM lol. Mexican food is made in Satan's kitchen as far as I'm concerned. And Ricky Martin *sigh*...(yes I know he's gay, but apparently I seem to have some unnatural affection for gay men lol. I joke that I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body..maybe that explains the weight problem lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. bahahahahaha.

    i freaking love mexican food. and am cracking up at this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG hilarious. I had no idea there was a name for my lifestyle. The Posole is seriously defrosting for dinner as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Umm, does one really need to CHEW guacamole?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is MUCH better than the original!

    Mmmm, Mexican...oh, wait. That's not what you intended, is it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. As a huge Menudo fan, I take this one personally!

    I mean, my lips are picante red!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh I like this one! You've got me a-dancin'.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is the worse one yet. "She's livin fajita loca"? BOOO! :)

    Kudos to rhyming "appetizer" and "surprise her" though. And somehow changing the accent on guacamole.

    AND I agree with the person who pointed out that salsa is low-calorie. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I agree that salsa is a great healthy food, except for the fact that most people eat it with a basket of fried chips...

    ReplyDelete
  28. So sweet! You wrote a song about me :) . Kidding! Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog is awesome. Its just like my blog except your blog is alot funnier and people actually read it. Thanks for the inspiration. If you get bored you can check my blog out at: fatmansguidetoweightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh..LOL..this was great!! Thanks so much. I'm so glad I popped on over. You just saved me from going after the kids' Hershey's kisses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I admire your ability to recreate lyrics. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Livin' fajita loca?

    Hahahaha!

    Good God, Man! You are insane!

    And I mean that with the utmost respect :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. lol, mmmm salsa. I eat it with breakfast. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, this was genius! I think this is in my top five of favorite song parodies you've done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails