Friday, January 24, 2014

Oh, Dammit!


• Dammit! Discovered I've been taking Omega-3 Fried Fish Oil capsules.

• Dammit! Trainer informed me that my "form" was wrong on my chest presses; apparently you're not supposed to take a nap between reps.

• Dammit! Committed to drinking more water during the day but forgot that water's the one that doesn't taste like anything.

• Dammit! Just realized that jar of corn syrup I bought at grocery store contains high-fructose corn syrup.

• Dammit! Stray cat climbed into my gym bag and died over a week ago and bag actually wound up smelling better.

• Dammit! Not sure elliptical I put together all by myself is working right due to fact that one foot goes up over my head when I use it.

• Dammit! Gained weight this week despite fact that I must have eaten over 100 fat-free cupcakes.

• Dammit! Fitness center I just signed one-year membership to turned out to be discount tire store.

• Dammit! Nobody – and I mean nobody – finds these posts as freakin' hilarious as I do.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know Jack, I find them pretty damn funny! Sorry about the dead cat. I hope you layed it to rest good and proper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit Just learned your supposed to feel pushups in your chest. I thought it was my back or my arms. Maybe I am built wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit, I thought "icing" for sports injuries required eating as much cake frosting as I could hold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, apparently just reading other people's blogs about how to lose weight doesn't actually make you lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find your posts as hilarious as you do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails