Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Those Who Do Not Learn From Their Mistakes, Something Something Something…

What is there to say that has not been said a hundred times, a thousand times, a million times before?

I f’d up.

And now I wish it were a month later, three months later, six months later, so that I could be back closer to my healthy living goals.

I can see where I want to be off on the hazy horizon, and I know that the only way to get where I want to go is one slow, slogging step at a time.

I don’t really want the days to sweep by (not really), but I do want to see what happens when I stack good days on top of one another until they reach the sky.

I know what can be done with good choices and a little honest effort.

I know what’s possible.

Thanks for stopping by today.


I’ll be here tomorrow, too.


10 comments:

  1. I don't comment very often, but I'm always here. You're an inspiration Jack. I KNOW you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate a big carb filled lunch and I would really like to go back a couple hours and pick that salad instead or forward a day so this is just a bad memory. Blah!! Remember this feeling and learn from it Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here with you, Jack. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my first cardio/wt training class after missing that one for at least a month...OMG..last night was miserable until I covered myself up in a heating blanket. today...sore.. I'm right here with ya. . Start where you are...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just own it & move on. Don't let it deter you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a lot of us are right there with you - maintaining is such a bitch. (pardon the language, but it is!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top 10 Best non slip shoes for restaurant workers 2018. Merrell Men's Jungle Moc. SafeTstep Men's Expo Runner. Dockers Men's Society Slip Resistant Slip-On. Skechers for Work Men's not slip shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! As a general rule, employers CAN require employees to wear certain items of general `street clothing' and require employees to bear the expense. Where ... Going Here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails