Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bad News

…for my scale, that is.

THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY

Weight when I first started blogging: 291.5 lbs.
Last week’s weight: 267.6 lbs.
Current weight: 263.4
Loss: 3.2 lbs.
Total loss since start of new year: 5.6 lbs.
Goal for coming week: Keep bitch-slapping scale!

I don’t know about your scale, but mine is… what’s the technical term for it?... oh yeah… “a low-down dirty rat bastard that enjoys showing me a lack of progress.”


Are you going to lay some bad news on your scale this week like I am?


7 comments:

  1. Way to show the scale who's in charge! Nice loss, Jack! I'll be looking forward to showing my doctor's scale a thing or two very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly irritating and immature when "weight loss" (and I do use the term loosely for the majority) bloggers half- jokingly blame the scale or write "I hate my scale" posts. Do the work. Get the results. You can lie to yourself and others about your food intake and exercise, but the scale and your body always know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weight is going downward. I guess you just coach yourself and then deeply believe in your coaching. It's kind of amazing how any of us change our ways. What I know for myself--it's a lot happier with my strict food rules than the alternative. I tried the alternative for a few weeks, and it wasn't good at all.

    My blog: affectionforfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bitch slap that scale all the way into 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My scale needs to up it's game because I was positive I was gonna lose at least 2lbs this week, and I only lost 1lb. Still, better than nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how Natalie put it: bitch slap that scale all the way into 2015. I'll do the same I hope.

    Eddy Murphy as Rick James: "What did the five fingers say to the face" (erm, the scale). "SLAP!… I'm Rick James, bitch!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to do it Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!! You show that scale who is boss! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails