Sunday, January 26, 2014

History History Repeats Repeats Itself Itself

The last time I was seriously losing weight, I noticed a strange but okay… just strange pattern: I’d have a couple of weeks of losses and then hit a little wall, even if I was doing well on my eating and exercise.

It was as if my body were trying to impede my progress, attempting to dam my weight loss waterfall. 

It puts up a fight.

So I fight back. 

Here’s to another good week.

THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY

Weight when I first started blogging: 291.5 lbs.
Last week’s weight: 263.4
Current weight: 263.2
Loss: .2 lbs. 
Total loss since start of new year: 6.8 lbs. 
Goal for coming week: Try not to don’t use double-negatives so much.





1 comment:

  1. Keep fighting, brother, and I will too. Love your goal of cutting down on the double negatives. Combining weight loss goals with grammar goals is a good combination for people like us. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails