Monday, October 29, 2012

Next Year's Halloween Costume

I've already got it all planned out.

I would do it this year, but it's an elaborate get-up.

It includes a pair of jeans that are currently residing on the upper shelf of my closet. Scary jeans, you ask? Well, they made my eyes bug out the last time I tried them on. I'm fairly certain that you would have been frightened, too, had you been in the room.

And speaking of creepy, next year's costume involves shrinking the belly that's been creeping over my belt.

I plan to shock some of the other guests at the parties I attend.

It will involve quite a bit of preparation.

It will be hard work.

But when you see me, you won't believe your eyes.

7 comments:

  1. and how, pray tell, are you DISPLAYING THE BELLY?
    please tell me you will dress up as The Soup's MANKINI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what "The Soup's MANKINI" is, but from the sound of it I am in hearty agreement with Miz that you MUST make that your costume. And post videos.

    Seems like you've come so far already that there could be no pair of jeans too miniscule for you to fit into, but good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!! Cheering you on and kudos for planning ahead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my this year's costume.. It goes over well, trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan -- looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you have some secret jeans a size too small, eh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails