Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Am In A Rut

I am in a rut.

A couple of weeks ago, I climbed back down into the trenches.

You know that trench…

The one where all the heavy-duty work is done.

The one where there’s only one view:  straight ahead.

I decided to start tracking exactly... exactly... EXACTLY... what I was eating while ratchet-chet-chet-chetting up my exercise plan.

I know, I know… that’s just crazy enough to work, isn’t it?

We make this stuff so much harder than it needs to be, don't we?

I can answer that for both of us:  we do.

But the great thing is that it's never to late for us to make a positive change.

I’m in a rut or… in other words…

I’m in a groove.



THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY
Last week: 246.0
Loss: 3.2 lbs




13 comments:

  1. Yay on the weight loss. You are in a groove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do make it harder on ourselves. I'm trying to keep remember it's so simple...just move more and eat less. Way to go on the weight loss! Jessica

    SweatismySanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss keep it up!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss, and I love the positive spin you put on this. I am inspired to get back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES Jack! I am glad you did not let this rut get to you & you fought for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails