Friday, January 13, 2012
I'm a Bad Tipper
• Replace sugar with salt and salt with sugar.
• One way to train for a 26.2 mile marathon is to get really good at running .2 miles and then, when you’re comfortable, add in the 26-mile part.
• Remember, when you “sabotage” your diet plans, you’re making a “sab” out of “tag” and “e” (don’t stop and try to figure that out… just keep moving on!).
• You can get into any Weight Watchers meeting by looking exactly like Jennifer Hudson.
• Never eat black cat on a weigh-in day.
• Two things that make you look trimmer are wearing dark clothing and losing weight.
• When you're at a restaurant, ask yourself one question: "What the hell am I doing at this restaurant?"
• Did you know that you can actually leave the banana skins on when you mix up a smoothie? Of course, you can't drink it then...
• Instead of taking the stairs, take the elevator. Wait, you didn't let me finish… take the elevator while doing 1,000 lunges!