Thursday, January 19, 2012
Hints from Healthoise
• If you’re a vampire, be careful that you don’t “drink” all your calories. Incorporate fresh fruits and veggies into your diet!
• You can make your own healthy Omega-3 fish oil by oiling a fish and then adding some Omega-3 to it.
• You don’t need a gym membership to get fit; simply dress up like an elliptical and stand perfectly still whenever a staff member glances in your direction.
• If you want to know how much better weighing less feels, just gain 50 lbs and see for yourself.
• Having regular bowel movements is important for good health; telling everyone you meet that you have regular bowel movements is not.
• Just before yogurt has passed its “expiration date” doesn’t mean that you can’t feed it to somebody else in your family.
• One way to make yourself drink more water is take a stick of gum when I offer it to you (cuz it’s probably some of my joke jalapeño gum).
• Weighing less is a sound financial move; XXX-large coffins are expensive!