Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah



It happened on one of those Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah days
Now that’s the kind of day when you can't keep your eyes open

Without a lil help from Zipfizz.



Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Yay.
Somebody sent me free Zipfizz today!

Plenty of caffeine headed my way!

Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Yay

Mister Jack Sh*t’s got free Zipfizz! 

It came for me.
For me especially.
Everything was complimentary!


Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zipfizzy whiz!

Wonderful feeling.

Got free Zipfizz!

Yes Sir!





Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zipfizzy fix!

My oh my, healthy energy mix.


Vitamins and minerals headed my way.

Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zipfizzy Yay!



Got some Zipfizz for my cup now.

In a tube shaped 

Like batteries.

Plus, it’s only got 10 calories!



Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Yay.
Wonderful Zipfizz!

Mix with water, okay?

Got no sugar, so no let-down.

Take a drink,

Before exercisin’

Huh........who took my Zipfizz?
MMMmm MMMmm

Boy, this stuff is energizin’!


Zipfizzy-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Yay.

Wonderful Zipfizz,

Get some today!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, you have put my review to shame... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some good stuff there, Mr. Sh*t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song is stuck in my head now lol

    oooooo its a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try that. Sounds like it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. POP! POP! FIZZ! FIZZ!
    Oh what a relief--

    Oh wait. No that's the wrong fizzy drinky I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I saw that stuff at Costco.... now that friggin song will be in my head all day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails