Thursday, January 26, 2012
• When you’re stuck in gridlocked traffic, use that time to practice yelling obscenities at other motorists.
• Fishing is a great way to reduce stress, unless you’re a fish.
• Do something nice for someone, and by “someone” I mean me and by “something nice” I mean pay my daughter’s college tuition.
• Close your eyes, taking deep calming breaths and… WILL YOU QUIT HONKING AT ME… I’M TRYING TO REDUCE MY STRESS OVER HERE!!!!
• Remember that “stressed” spelled backwards is “desserts”… cheesecake to the rescue!
• Instead of worrying about all your problems, why don’t you try to make them all magically go away. I mean, have you tried making them all magically go away? Have you? HAVE YOU?
• Mondays are generally a high-stress day so consider just staying home in bed that day.
• Before going to bed, drink a cup of warm whiskey.
• Sex is a great stress reducer, but be careful that you don’t make a baby, which a great stress increaser.