Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fitness Center Conversation Starters

Since I've been in the gym so much lately, I've been breaking in some new conversation starters for you. Go make a new buddy...

  • “Look how puffy my muscles are getting!”
  • “I was gonna take human growth hormone, but I read somewhere that Flintstones chewables are basically the same thing.”
  • “What’s up, my brother from another mother?”
  • “Excuse me–where’s the hopscotch grid?”
  • “Did you know that a full bladder is roughly the size of a softball?”
  • “Check ‘em out… spandex mittens!”
  • “Ewwww…somebody filled my water bottle with mayonnaise.”
  • “Do you think these short shorts are too short?”
  • “I’m a maniac, maaaaaniac, on the floor. And I’m dancing like I’ve NEVER danced BEFORE. What? What? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?”
  • “Will you be my treadmill partner?”
  • “Hey, I’m gonna be over there on the Taffy Puller if you need me.”
  • “I think my personal trainer hates me. Probably because I slashed her tires.”
  • “Hey, wanna watch me do arm curls?”
  • “I just completed a marathon. Yeah, it was the Gilligan’s Island marathon on TV Land.”
  • “Tag… you’re it!”
  • “Hey, you’ve got a wireless cell phone.”
  • “Do you read Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit? Me neither.”


  1. I think my response is always WTF! lOL.

  2. What about the classic.."Does my butt look big in these sweats? It's a sure way to make life long friends.

  3. I'm going to have to try out some of those.

  4. Did my husband help you with this post?



Related Posts with Thumbnails