Thursday, June 9, 2011
More Ways to Give Your Weigh-In More Pizzazz
• Do a back flip and land on scale (extra points if you nail the dismount).
• Weigh yourself on world’s tiniest scale.
• Better choreography.
• Weigh in on horseback (then if you have a gain, you can blame it on all the hay stupid horse ate)
• Have guy at carnival guess your weight.
• Body paint.
• Get local TV station be incorporate your weigh-in with announcement of Powerball winning numbers.
• Do it in the nude. At the airport.
• Hire bugler to play “Taps”.
• Convert your weight into heiroglyhics.
• Recreate the famous weigh-in scene from Gone With the Wind.
• Replace bathroom fixtures with strobe lights.
• If you show a gain, write a mad-as-hell letter to the editor!
• Videotape your weigh-ins and study them afterwards to see what exactly you did wrong.
• Try using your Jedi mind tricks on scale.
• Page 57 from the Kama Scaletra.
• Try losing a little weight.