- Carefree days are over.
- Getting into new clothes soon.
- People noticing you’ve changed a lot since they last saw you.
- Kind of scary and exciting at the same time.
- Causes big change in your routine.
- It’s important to learn subtraction.
- You know the weeks to come are gonna bring plenty of tests.
- You’re just not sure where all the time went.
- It’s easier to get started if you have a plan.
- This year, you know it’s going to be harder than last year.
- Success comes when you do all your work and assignments.
- Chance to make new friends.
- Endless new possibilities.
- Hate that you have to get up to the same old thing every day.
- It’ll be better if you get organized.
- It’s a small comfort to know lots of others are going through same thing.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Ways Losing Weight is Like Back to School
Welcome to "Same Old Sh*t" Saturday, where I show my commitment to "blogging green" by recylcing old posts. I thought this one was timely seeing how most of our kids have gained about 40 lbs (if my daughter Holly's backpack is any indication). But look on the bright side: only 280 or so days until summer vacation!