Friday, August 20, 2010

Close Your Eyes And W.I.D.T.H.

I don't think I really started seeing true success on this weight-loss journey until I figured out in my own head why I was doing it. You see, it's not enough to simply want to lose a few pounds, get a little fitter or live a little healthier. You need something that's going to push you, drive you, inspire you.

Have you thought it through yourself? Can you boil it down to one, two or a few note cards? If you have, if you can and if you want to, email your contribution to
Giovana


















7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the W.I.D.T.H series, I love them! I always find one more new reason to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, lots of work in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jack for posting mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whooot. love paula's, loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.
    ____________________________________

    Healthy Eating

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails