Thursday, August 12, 2010

World of W.I.D.T.H. Craft

I like one reason to get more fit/lose weight/be more healthy written on a note card. That said, I don't care if it's ten reasons written on a scrap of toilet paper. I don't care if (as in the case of one of today's contributions) it's a PowerPoint slide. I don't care if it's a gainy snapshot with your message written on your forehead in lipstick. I like that you went to a little bit of effort to identify why you're on this journey and communicate it to somebody else.

I've threatened you and I've begged you, but now I'm going resort to simply being polite: will you please send me your own W.I.D.T.H. card today (or tomorrow or the next day... I'll be around)? Email it to JackSh.tGettinFit@gmail.com. And be sure to include a blog link if you'd like that included.
















13 comments:

  1. World of W.I.D.T.H Craft, indeed.....nice pun - I actually do play World of Warcraft. :) Love these, hope everyone keeps em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :) Thanks for posting this... I needed my own reminder today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Not all of us want smaller boobs.

    Just Sayin.

    ;-)

    -jafg

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha World of Widthcraft. love it. (yes, i'm a warcraft nerd)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GREAT! Just sent you mine!!! Thank you for these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that! Especially the last set. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me!!! I width I'd discovered your sh*t sooner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails