Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Sorry, Isaac... Shut Your Mouth! I'm Just Talkin' About Isaac Hayes!



Sh*t!

Who’s the tall snarky d*ck
That's a weight loss machine with all the tricks?
(Sh*t!)
You’re damn fat.

Who is the man
That passes on advice with his bloggin', man?
(Sh*t!)
Can ya read it?

Who's the cat that won't pig out
When there's tasty treats about?
(Sh*t!)
Right on.

You see this cat Sh*t is a bad blogger--
(Shut your mouth!)
But I'm just talkin' about Sh*t...
(No, I mean quit eating so much)

He's a complicated man,
But no one understands him but… well… no one understands him…
(Jack Sh*t)

17 comments:

  1. Very good Shaft Talkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't these the original lyrics? (winks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the Sh*t man has some soul. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao...
    that is hysterical...sh*t what! talkin jive yo.
    thanks for giving me a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...

    and I don't think slapping someone for saying Happy Monday is overreaction. That is right up there with saying you have a 'case of the Mondays' lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack, I'm on the speedy bus to Tennessee so I can have some of your warm weather. I'll be there in 5 minutes, and the guest room will be fine. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS--It has to be the speedy bus because the cold killed my car battery and it still won't start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talkin jive yo! Good Monday mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was reading that, this song came to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a4eUM0i4Tk. Is that bad?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent jiving! So amazingly creative Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Another great rewrite. :) Did you see Jon Stewart's bit about Cash for Caulkers?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails