Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More, More, More Weight-Loss Nursery Rhymes

Jack be Nimble
Jack, be nimble,
Jack run quick.
Jack, run lots
To be less thick. 
Jack jump high
Jack jump higher.
A loss on the scale-
Dude’s on fire!

Please Veggies Hot
Please veggies hot, 
Please veggies cold,
Please veggies on my plate,
Glory to behold.
Some like ‘em hot, 
Some like ‘em cold.
I’ll eat ‘em all unless 
They’re nine days old.

Healthyblog
Healthyblog, Healthyblog,
Keep on keeping on,
Metabolism’s on fire
And your excuses are gone.

Not-So-Simple Simon
Simple Simon met a pieman,
When he was at the mall.
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
“I’ll take an extra small.”
Says the pieman to Simple Simon,
“You can supersize it for a 25¢ charge.”
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
“How do you think I got so large?”

6 comments:

  1. Says Simple Simon to the pieman, “How do you think I got so large?” Bahahahahahaha!! I love my veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, chalk me up as another fan of the Simple Simon rhyme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh today! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! This one made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you make good point about Fat Loss Diet I never thought of that. Now – If any of you are struggling with Fat Loss Diet Reviews, then I recommend you check out WEIGHT LOSS REVEIW. The is a thorough review on it here >>besttheweightloss.blogspot.com<< . I hope that helps some of you here at WEIGHT LOSS REVEIW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails