Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey, Do You Know Any Fitness Conversation Starters?

"Say, do you know which direction you're supposed to walk on this treadmill?"

• "I'm looking for the spinning class; do you know if it's near that bicycling class over there."

• "HEY! I SEE YOU'RE WEARING HEADPHONES; WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? MUSIC?"

• "That guy over there bench-pressing 900 pounds thinks he's soooo strong."

• "Pardon me... what's good for chaffed thighs?"

• "Listen, I'm really not superstitious, but you're on my lucky elliptical."

• "Y'know what I like to say when I'm on the StairMaster? I AM THE STAIRMASTER!"

• "I think the sauna is haunted."

• "Does this lat pull look latty enough?"

• "I've never understood why fitness centers never have a giant hamster wheel."

• "Do you read that blog Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit? Me either!"

2 comments:

  1. Haha. The sauna is definitely haunted! The hamster's ghost is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sauna at my gym always has a collection of drying bathing suits. It looks like the people melted away and only the suit survived.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails