Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mo Mojo!



Dude, you’re pretty soft; haven’t you been working out?
Uh no, I’ve really been slacking.
Oh no, you need a boost; I mean, mo’ mojo.
Ohhh… mo’ mojo.
Cool…

When you want to spur a workout partner (mo’ mojo)
And make ‘em work out just a lil’ harder (mo’ mojo)
To tell a dude how to raise his game (mo’ mojo)
Say ‘mo’ mojo’ so you can fan the flame (mo’ mojo)

Hey, yo man, you got to pump some iron (mo’ mojo)
It’s time to really get them pistons firin’ (mo’ mojo)
Do push-ups til’ your arms are weary (mo’ mojo)
Go joggin’ while you argue with Siri (mo’ mojo)

It’s hard to exercise but you should (mo’ mojo)
It’ll leave you feelin’ hella good (mo’ mojo)
So pack a gym bag so you always ready (mo’ mojo)
You know you love to get hot and sweaty (mo’ mojo)

I admit it I’m a lazy cuss (mo’ mojo)
But I’m gonna do this for an hour plus (mo’ mojo)
And yo, I’m smellin’ just a little foul (mo’ mojo)
Damn, but I forgot to bring a shower towel (mo’ mojo)
I know you hate it when I really stink (mo’ mojo)
Maybe I’ll wash my pits off in the sink (mo’ mojo)

Yeah, man I’m really feeling pumped right now (mo’ mojo)
Are you really feeling pumped right now? (mo’ mojo)
Yo, we should do Jillian’s workout tape (mo’ mojo)
So we can get ourselves in better shape (mo’ mojo)

Man, we should put some focus on our quads (mo’ mojo)
Yo, it’s time to really love our bods (mo’ mojo)
Hey yo I’ve been thinking ‘bout a Zumba class (mo’ mojo)
Hey yo I’ve been thinking about losing some ass (mo’ mojo)

Or we could exercise while we dine (mo’ mojo)
Or do jumpin’ jacks in a line (mo’ mojo)
Or we could go and run a marathon (mo’ mojo)
And when we finish run another one! (mo’ mojo)

Hey yo mo’ mojo but I wanna dress up in spandex
And strut through the gym while I pose down and flex
Yeah mo’ mojo but I wish we lived in Ancient Greece
Enter the Olympics and earn five golds apiece.
Hey mo’ mojo but today I’m gonna get real jiggy
And I love it that I’m not such a too-big biggie.
Those two words have set me free (mo’ mojo)
Damn, it feels good to be (mo’ mojo)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Lonely Island and I have no idea how I have missed this song!! I've heard the teenage boys using 'no homo' (as they try to sack-wack each other) as I've travelled on the bus, but didn't know where it came from.

    Your lyrics are a great message & reminder. I think I'm going to print them out to put on my motivation wall.


    Once I get the mojo to go make one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails