Sunday, February 16, 2014

I’m Sick And Tired of Feeling Ill and Exhausted

Finally (and slowly) coming out of my flu funk, but haven’t had much of an appetite for working out. Thankfully, I haven’t had much of an appetite for anything else, either. 

Anyway, a positive weigh-in is always good medicine, so here goes…

THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY

Weight when I first started blogging: 291.5 lbs.
Last week’s weight: 259.5
Current weight: 257.6
Loss: 1.9 lbs.
Total loss since start of new year:  12.4 lbs.

Goal for coming week: Meet all my goals!

4 comments:

  1. Great to read from you, for a moment I thought you were going to ditch this blog completely. And glad to hear that awful flu started giving up on you.
    I hope you'll soon get back to your Jacksh*t-ish self and start posting more often, I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at your Pinterest photos. I don't know how exactly you see yourself, but the content you share is very motivational to me (in some obscure way, but still).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang tough & hoping you are completely better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack,

    Treat that Flu likes it's your Bee-Yotch!!!

    Glad to hear that you're getting better :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails