Saturday, November 24, 2012
I Am Full... of Health Tips!
• Switch to low-fat, organic, whole wheat cigarettes.
• Can’t afford a fancy heart-rate monitor? You can make your own with a digital watch and a wire connected directly to your heart.
• Don’t go to the grocery store when you’re hungry or have a lot of money.
• You can make your diet more low-fat by eating less fat, dumbass.
• Enjoy the benefits of probiotic drinks, or, at the very least, don't drink a bunch of anti-biotic drinks.
• Can't sleep? Try a warm cup of Ambien tea right before bed.
• Some folks actually have trouble gaining weight; to those people I offer this simple-to-follow advice: why not try shutting the hell up, please?