Make like a tree and get outta here. If you got that Back to the Future reference, then go here for an awesome clip.
Okay... has everyone cleared out? Good.
Jack Jack Jack.
You had your fun and you had some more fun, but now’s the time for you to stop acting like you don't know any better and start bringing the intensity to this journey again. It's time for you to be Jack F'n Sh*t.
Here’s some inconvenient truth’s that you seem to have forgotten, my friend…
- Free samples at the grocery store aren’t free of calories, dumbass.
- Farting around on an elliptical machine for a half hour isn’t going to cut it anymore.
- The NBA playoffs has been going on for roughly two years now. You don’t really need to watch every game. Why don’t you go for a run instead?
- You can’t read and comment on every blog in the world. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing, but use your time wisely.
- The scale’s not the end-all, be-all of this journey, but when the number’s are consistently rising, it’s time to shake things up a little.
- Wine will keep for a few days; you don’t have to finish the bottle every time you crack one open.
- Quit buying granola, at least until you learn to exhibit a little more self-control.
- Writing down what you eat – everything you eat – generally makes you eat less.
- Grapes aren’t some magic calorie-free snack, numb-nuts!
- Scrape leftovers off Pisa’s plate into the dog bowl or the trash, not into your own mouth, how about it?
- DirectLife Coach Jen wants you to incorporate more activity into your day; let’s try it her way and see what happens.
There’s a lot of folks that stop by here looking for a little inspiration.
It’s time to start providing it.