Friday, April 27, 2012

Wicked Gain



My waist was too fat,
No one could save me but me.
Strange that I let myself go on an overeating spree.
I never dreamed that I'd weigh as much as I do,
And I never dreamed that I'd gain a pound or two.

No, I don't want to gain a pound.
No, I don't want to gain a pound.
This week.

What a wicked gain today.
You hate to feel this way.
What a wicked gain, boo hoo.
Why’d the scale do that to you?
What a wicked gain, you say.
Look at how much you weigh.
What a wicked thing you done...
You ate a honeybun.
And you don't wanna gain a pound.
And you don't want to gain a pound.
Today.

Waist was too fat,
No one could save me from me.
Strange that I treat my body just like it were debris.
I never dreamed that I'd gain this much this week.
I never dreamed that I’d do this to my physique.

No, I don't wanna gain a pound.
No I don't wanna gain a pound.
Do you?
Do you?

Nobody.... loves... no gain.


THE DAILY SCALEY
Gaining this week despite fact that 
I must've eaten over 100 fat-free brownies. What gives?


8 comments:

  1. love this...love you ..my husband and I were just talking about this song / video--is he sexy because of his looks?, the b and w video?, the voice?...no matter..the song now has taken on a whole new dimension for me...keep hanging in there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwahhahaha love it... very poignant too! And any excuse to watch that video over and over... phwoar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're supposed to be watching that video for the health-related aspects of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched the video again. What was that you were saying? I think I lost track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shouldn't you have lost weight watching that video??? ;-)

    OK, did you eat all 3 bags of the Snikiddy snacks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family jumped on the Snikiddy snax. I didn't even taste two of the flavors...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails