Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lite Romance Novels

Hungry for Love by Anna Recksiek

A Red Hot Affair with the Candyman
by Bess Eaton

Lust in the Lockerroom by Earl Lee Riser

A Recipe for Ecstasy by Russell Sprout

Really Hot Yoga: Downward Doggy-Style by Ben Dover

Low-Fat Arousal by Eddie Bull

I Desperately Want You, But I’ve Still Got 20 Minutes on the Elliptical
by Howie Doohan

Too Much Passion, Too Many Calories by Marsha Mellow

I Lost Enough for Him to Sweep Me Off My Feet
by Kenya Dewit

Silk Stockings and Worn-Out Running Shoes by Ophelia Payne

The Rendezvous Without Fondue by Eaton Wright and Liv Good

To My Health’s Desire by Brock Lee

Low-Fat Infatuation by Chris Coe

Salmon Chanted Evening by Al K. Seltzer

Deep Lunges with My Personal Trainer by Tad Moore

A Date with Density by Chris P. Bacon

Romance and Tight Pants
by Hugh Jass

No More Screwing Around (Well, Except for You-Know-What) by Walter Melon

Pre-Weigh Foreplay
by Brighton Early

A Little Amour, A Little-a Less by Biff Wellington

Things Are About to Get Really Spicy (Since I Learned That Cooking With Cayenne Pepper Dramatically Increases Metabolism) by Jack Tupp




THE DAILY SCALEY
Did experiment last night: my theory that drinking a bunch of beer 
at a party would result in a weight gain turns out to be true.



8 comments:

  1. I'm ready to subscribe to your book club. Sorry you're test with beer turned out to be right. I'm going to do a trial with red wine. Will half a bottle cause more weight gain than one glass? I'll keep you informed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to submit our findings to the medical journals.

      Delete
  2. Jack - do you log food & all that.. just curious.. do you know what is causing the weight gain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, I don't log and track simply because I'm trying to adopt a lifestyle I can live with for the rest of my life. I really am doing better in almost every aspect of my diet and health, but I'm still prone to some mindless eating, though usually nothing too, too bad. I exercise every day, and sometimes that plays havoc with my appetite. Plus, it doesn't help that everything is so damn delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which I like the best, the Titles or the authors. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I wrote romance novels, my pen name would be "Tequila Mockingbird"

      Delete
  5. Thank you for always reminding my that humor always has a place on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping a sense of humor is the only way to keep your sanity.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails