Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things NOT To Do During a Workout

Okay, I’m zipping through my Twitter feed the other day, and I see a link to an article on fitsugar.com entitled “5 Things You Should Never Do During a Workout.” Anyway, that got me to thinking, “Damn, that sounds like a Jack Sh*t post to me…

• Jump on back of treadmill and start running along behind somebody else.

• Lick the sweat off of machine after using it.

• Juggle kettlebells.

• When you’re spotting someone on bench press, do not tickle them under armpit as they’re lifting.

• Actually row the rowing machine all around the room.

• Try to do 10,000-piece jigsaw puzzle while on the StairMaster.

• Eat an entire box of donuts during spinning class.

• Yodel all through yoga.

• Offer to pay somebody $10 to do push-ups for you.

• Offer to pay personal trainer with coupons good for “Free Hugs.”

• Walk around saying “Hey, look at how puffy my muscles are getting” to every single person in the gym.

• Eat a stick of butter while working out on the elliptical.

• Call 9-1-1 because your thighs are chafing.




8 comments:

  1. I have heard tale of the puffy muscles escapader in many a gym. One can almost hear the eyes rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :) I will take note of these and TRY to remember them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!love it!!!!
    i may or may not have done something similar to the picture you posted....
    the world may never know!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! No donuts during spin?? Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait..what's so wrong with jumping on the treadmill with someone...Oh, right..It would be completely weird. Fine......ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I add one? "Hand your very expensive glasses to your best friend while lifting weights, because he might just put them in his back pocket and then sit on them." My son would be the glasses-wearing bonehead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha love this! I would love to see someone juggle kettle bells but maybe not the aftermath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails