Monday, April 2, 2012
I Hate to Make Excuses, But…
• Had coupon for Tootsie Rolls that was about to expire.
• Forced to take elevator at work because the stairs were out of order.
• Last time I was at gym, this lady made me kind of uncomfortable by dressing me with her eyes.
• Starbucks trips necessary because I had too much money in my pocket.
• Couldn’t drink enough water due to fact that it didn’t have any taste.
• NBA and the dude that wrote Game of Thrones keeping me from getting enough sleep.
• Thought I’d grabbed my gym bag, but accidentally picked up bag of barbecue potato chips.
• Read somewhere that red wine is good for your heart, so I’ve been trying to make my heart super-duper healthy.
• The home elliptical that I put together myself emits sparks every time I try to use it.
• Have come down with severe case of Dieter’s Block.
• Turns out my “salad” consisted only of croutons, candy corn and Chex Mix.
• Been spending too much time writing on my blog because I think if people are paying for my best effort, then I need to… huh? What do you mean they’re not paying? When was somebody gonna tell me that? Huh? HUH?