- Imagine that you’re lost in the middle of the Sahara Desert and that you’re wishing for nothing more than a refreshing glass of water. To help build the illusion, dump a bucket of sand in your pants.
- Add something to your water to make it a little more palatable (I hear good things about scotch).
- Stretch a garden hose through your bedroom window and leave the water running all night; that way, you can take sips whenever you're thirsty.
- Hire a “hydration assistant” (there’s a lot of recent college graduates looking to enter the workforce right now…)
- Start an aqua garden; there’s nothing quite as good as fresh-grown water.
- If you’re water is yucky, purchase a water purification system; if your water is too wonderful, purchase a water putridfication system.
- Eat foods rich in water, such as watermelon, tomatoes or water balloons.
- If eight glasses of water a day is simply too much for you, try four glasses that are twice as big as your regular glasses.
- Make a drinking game out of it; take a swig every time you read “LOL” when you’re checking out blogs.
- Drink from a solid-gold chalice.
- Start making your coffee using water instead of whatever it is you’re currently using.
- Wear a mermaid outfit to work.
- When it rains, carry a giant funnel instead of an umbrella. It keeps you dry and you can keep drinking as you’re walking to wherever it is you’re going.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Drink Your Water Like You Oughter
I know, I know: it’s tough to get down all the H2O you’re supposed to drink during the course of a day. Here are some tips to help you stay hydrated…