Monday, September 12, 2011
Mistakes? I've Made a Few...
• Thought Milk Duds was a calcium supplement.
• Signed up for national chain fitness center that didn't have any locations in city I live.
• Learned that, apparently, online poker doesn't burn as any calories as exercise.
• Measured my "5 mile running trail" and it turned out to only be 100 yards.
• Discovered my recipe for "fat-free" brownies includes three sticks of butter.
• Thought I was just on super long plateau, but turns out I'm heavier than my scale's maximum weight.
• Thought I was recording a "podcast" but it turned out to be my cellphone voice-mail welcome message.