Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tippity Doo-Dah... More Weight-Loss Tips!
• One way to get more fruits and vegetables in your diet is to eat more fruits and vegetables.
• If you don't like drinking water, try doing what they do in Mexico: drinking aqua.
• Rock climbing is a great way to get more fit, but don't forget to put a trampoline on the ground beneath you for safety.
• The next time you're making pasta for dinner, try using whole wheat spaghetti sauce.
• If you can't afford a punching bag to practice your kick-boxing, just use the hot-water heater instead.
• Always go above and beyond, over and above, above and below and above and a dove.
• We runners have an old saying: "The shoe must go on." Except those stupid barefoot runners. I hope they step on a piece of glass!