Wednesday, September 7, 2011
More Ways to Kick It Up a Notch
• To save time, do combination push-ups/sit-ups/chin-ups.
• Combine passive and active activities; for example, put 7 or 8 televisions all around your room so that you can watch TV while you're spinning around in circles.
• A marathon sounds daunting, but not if you think of it as just running down to the end of the driveway to check the mail 5,000 times.
• Do what I do: Wake up four hours early each day, get in a workout, pack your lunch, organize your day and... damn, I'm tired.
• You can make your own jerky by putting an animal in a jerky-making machine.
• You know how everybody always wants to wait until Monday to start a diet? Well, what if you just think of every day as Monday. Today's Monday! Tomorrow's Monday! The next day's... oh my God, this is the most depressing tip I've ever given...