Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fitness Center Pickup Lines

  • Is that a Philips DirectLife activity monitor in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  • Do you squat here often?

  • You look especially pretty soaked in sweat.

  • How’d you like to be my special push-up partner?

  • Do you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! Or it may have been that 45 minutes on the elliptical…

  • Can I buy you a vodka and Gatorade?

  • You’ve got my head spinning more than 5 p.m. spin class. which, technically, doesn’t get my head spinning at all.

  • What’s your workout name? Mine’s Master Blaster!

  • I wouldn’t mind spending some time getting to know you better, after you took a shower of course.

  • Nice lats!

  • You’re making me wish I was a rowing machine.

  • My personal trainer said I have to come over and talk to you for five minutes as part of my routine.

  • I’m too flexy for my shirt… too flexy for my shirt… too flexy…

  • What say we head over to GNC for a bottle of human growth hormone?

  • I bet I can guess your weight.

  • How’d you like to come back to my place and sit on my feet while I do sit-ups?

  • That stairmaster isn’t the only thing getting my heart rate up…

  • Wanna feel my muscle?

  • How’d you like to go on a long romantic walk on the treadmill?

26 comments:

  1. Too funny! I so hope people don't actually use those!

    Great, now I totally have that song in my head!! I'm too sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so using these to get a grin out of my lvoely husband......thanks Jack......

    ReplyDelete
  3. this all brings me back to the piece of cinematic wondernessment which is the movie TOMMY BOY.
    seen it?
    the pool scene?
    priceless.

    must.rewatch.asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I have actually used one of those when quite young and liquored up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary part... I can actually see some of these coming out of the mouths of some people I see in there! :-) Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahaha!! Funny! Makes me glad I workout at home and not at the gym though.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah!! I actually like that personal trainer one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband and I kickbox together and classes often involve partner activities (pushups, situps, sparring drills and so on), not just punching and kicking the bag. We flirt a lot with each other. It's fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved "I'm too flexy...". Damn! That songs going to be stuck in my head all day.
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny....still trying to use my imagination with the rowing machine one. hmmm. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha. i love it. This is so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "My personal trainer said I have to come over and talk to you for five minutes as part of my routine."

    No...it wouldn't work, but is the closest one to being usable...thank god I don't need it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...just how many gyms are you banned from? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes. I will be singing, "I'm too flexy" later at the gym. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahahaha that's something I've always wondered about... you should give tutorials on this; how to pick people up at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too funny :) It's so nice to come here and get a good laugh and encouragement on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! The sad thing is I bet a couple of those have been used before...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need these now I am going to be hitting the gym again!

    I think I could totally work: How’d you like to be my special push-up partner?

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, too funny. I especially love the "Feel my muscle" one. Muscle. Being singular. *Dies* This was great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too funny!

    I had a guy tell me he would be my personal trainer! He said "I won't even charge you!" lol, thanks buddy! He was short and chunky and said he was in his 40's and lived with his parents. I was about 29 at the time. Uh, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm quite breathless with all this attention! And we just met!!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I've actually heard some of these!

    Your blog rocks! it's one of my absolute favorites

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails