- Good intentions aren't as good as a good workout.
Plan to do well and you might actually do well.
- If you're not pushing yourself, you're standing still.
- You could really use a good night’s sleep.
- Look before you leap… but then leap!
- We all fall off the wagon… it’s the interval between falls that makes all the difference.
A little bit of junk food almost invariably leads to a lot of junk food.
- You don't necessarily have to wait til Monday to shift this thing back
in high gear.
Six months can change your life.
- Everything you want out of this life is still within your grasp.
- Standing on the sidelines sucks.
- You’re a lot stronger than you give yourself credit.
- It’s easier to keep the ball rolling than to start the ball rolling.
- This thing can be simple… if you make it simple.
- Eating more slowly is the first step towards eating more mindfully.
- This isn’t forever; it’s just for the rest of your life.
- You control virtually every aspect of this journey
- You're worth the effort!