Thursday, January 10, 2013
More Health Tips for Healthy Life-Living
• Find time to sneak in exercise; for example, do some lunge-squats while waiting in line at Baskin-Robbins.
• You can make your own multi-vitamins by gluing a bunch of regular vitamins together.
• Set realistic goals, such as “This week, I am going to walk down to the mailbox to get the mail instead of taking the car.”
• It’s unhealthy to sleep on your heart, so always make certain that you keep your heart inside your body while asleep.
• Horny Goat Weed is a natural herbal supplement that increases libido in men and women, improves erectile function in men and–come to think of it–is a really sweet name for a band.
• Really spicy food can raise your metabolism, by making you run back and forth to the fridge to grab ice cubes to suck on.
• Taking a cold shower improves your skin tone and circulation, helps ward off colds and leaves more hot water for me.