Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Healthy-Living Health Tips for College Students in College
• You can make sure that you get plenty of sleep each week by researching and scheduling the most uninteresting classes taught by the most boring professors.
• You can turn your dorm bed into an exercise trampoline by… well… just by jumping on it, I guess.
• Replace frat-party beer keg with vat of fresh-squeezed carrot juice.
• Choose whole-wheat crust for your breakfast pizza.
• Streaking burns over 750 calories per hour.
• Build strong arm muscles by taking an astrophysics class; have you seen the size of that textbook?
• Get your heart rate to maximum level by running up and down 20 flights of stairs or forgetting to study for your midterm exams.
• Alternate wheatgrass and tequila shots.
• Try eating fresh healthy food and getting plenty of exercise instead of what you normally do.