• Exercise is more fun when you make a game out of it, so go ahead and give yourself $200 each time you pass “Go”.
• One way to tell if you have good running shoes is to answer a simple question: “Did these shoes cost more than my first car?”
• Work out for 30 minutes at least two times per week or for two minutes at least 30 times a week.
• Signing up for a 5K race is a great way to stay healthy, but an even better way is to actually run a 5K race.
• Instead of squirting mayonnaise into your mouth with each bite of your sandwich, try spreading a thin layer of it on the bread instead.
• Starbucks will give you a free beverage of your choice if you do the “Little Teapot” song and dance when you order (wait… let me get my video camera…)
• Instead of perchloroethylene, the solvent that most dry cleaners use and which is a known carcinogen in animals, ask your dry cleaner to simply hug your clothes clean.
• Playing a harmonica as loudly as you can is a fun way to exercise your mouth muscles and annoy the hell out of your coworkers.
• One study found that an unhappy marriage increases your chances of getting sick by 35% and shortens your lifespan by four years. An easy way to instantly improve a marriage (and your health) is to regularly tell your spouse what you admire and respect about him or her. DID YOU HEAR THAT, ANITA? What? You don’t read my stupid blog? That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard, and… WHERE ARE YOU GOING? COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!
THE DAILY SCALEY